Mill - Bake
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS
1 Shepperton Road
+263 4 751 481 | +263 4 710 334
- Innscor Bread Company Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd t/a Bakers Inn
- Bakers Inn, are tasked with producing, selling and distributing quality flour products in Zimbabwe
- The company started off in the 1980s as a small confectionery company employing 40 people and producing just 30,000 loaves per day.
- The first bread plant was built along Simon Mazorodze Road in Harare in 1995 with a capacity to produce 60,000 loaves plus limited lines of confectionery
- In 1998, a 150,000 loaf plant was commissioned at Lytton Road, soon to be followed by other plants in Mutare and Bulawayo
- In 2010, the Lytton Road plant was recapitalised bringing the national capacity to 400,000 loaves.
Bakers Inn offers customers on the go a wide range of freshly baked bread, rolls, confectionery and pies.
Bakers Inn opened its first retail outlet in Harare, Zimbabwe, and later expanded a highly successful footprint across Africa, more specifically in Zimbabwe, Kenya and Zambia.
The brand has consistently updated its offering to suit the changing needs of its customers, and now offers a selection of bread including white, brown, whole-wheat, seed, and low GI. Irresistible treats on offer include chocolate and cream doughnuts, cakes, muffins, as well as various meat pies, buns and rolls.
Bakers Inn has a new, refreshed look that meets world-class standards. The new clean, simplified appearance, with its royal blue colour and familiar logo, perfectly articulates the Bakers Inn unique selling proposition: “Freshly Baked.”